As you know, the Provincial Government has announced revisions to Step 2 of the “Roadmap for Reopening” as they relate to places of worship. The updated measures will result in places of worship opening at 25% capacity effective June 30, 2021.
· Admittance will be on a first come, first served basis
· Approximately 60 seats are available for parishioners in order to observe safe, social distancing.
· Entrance will be by the main church doors (the elevator door will also be open for those who need to use the elevator)
· Masks or face coverings are mandatory.
· Hands should be sanitized upon entering the church.
· Physical distancing (2 meters – 6ft) must be maintained at all times.
· Please stay home if: you are not feeling well; you have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual over the past two weeks or have a compromised immune system.
The Sunday Communion Services will be discontinued effective immediately.
I look forward to welcoming you back to church!
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Jinto Mathew CSC