As you know, the Provincial Government has announced revisions to Step 1 of the “Roadmap for Reopening” as they relate to places of worship. The updated measures will result in places of worship opening at 15% capacity effective June 11, 2021. (Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus).
Masses will resume at Holy Name parish starting on Friday June 11th. (As in the past, weekend masses will be at 5.00 pm on Saturday and 10.00 am and 12.00 pm on Sunday and weekday masses will be at 12.05 pm.)
· Admittance will be on a first come, first served basis
· Approximately 60 seats are available for parishioners in order to observe safe, social distancing.
· Entrance will be by the main church doors (the elevator door will also be open for those who need to use the elevator)
· Masks or face coverings are mandatory.
· Hands should be sanitized upon entering the church.
· Physical distancing (2 meters – 6ft) must be maintained at all times.
· Please stay home if: you are not feeling well; you have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual over the past two weeks or have a compromised immune system.
The Sunday Communion Services will be discontinued effective immediately.
I look forward to welcoming you back to church!
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Jinto Mathew CSC